Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Im Thankful...

I forgot to post this yesterday. It was Thankful day 26 of Nail Art Challenge! Well there's many things I'm thankful of. But the most important things I'm thankful of are: my family, being able to wake up every morning is a blessing, for everything I have, for a roof over my head! We take the time to the grateful this month but it should be everyday. I thank God for everything he has given me and for what I dont have anymore because he gave me that time with them! Also for blessing with the greatest journey, being able to be a mother! This nail art was a bit hard since I'm not pretty good at handwriting on my nails but I think I did good. The handwriting was done with glitter and white acrylic paint.

Polishes used: Island Girl "Surfer Girl"
Sealed with Seche Vite Top coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment